30 tips in 30 days. Get better health, and see better results.
I want talk about how we can trick our brains with better choices and feel completely satisfied.
- Do you have to have beer and hot dog at a baseball game?
- Do you order a large popcorn when you go to the movies, and keep it most of it to yourself?
- Drink beer at a barbeque and eat heaps of potato salad?
- How about a giant piece of cake at a wedding, baby shower, or a birthday party?
You can still go out, have fun, and gather with your friends, but you may need to rethink your choices if your goal is to lose weight and be healthier.
Try these 3-tips:
- Take a 100 calorie bag of popcorn to the movies.
- Get some light beer and take it with you to the BBQ.
- Instead of having a giant mondo size piece of cake how about just a bit or two?
Try my 2 tablespoon rule.
Take a bite, if you absolutely have to indulge in it. Now chew… 5 or 6 chews, for at least 10 or so seconds, before you let it go down.
Have a sip of water.
Still want more. Okay – have another bite. Chew. 5 or 6 chews for at least 10 seconds.
Have a sip of water
Your taste buds by now are happy. Mentally you don’t feel deprived. More than likely you weren’t starving so you can stop. And the best part is you limited the calories to 2-Tablespoons.
If your goal is to be healthy and lose weight ask yourself: What would a healthy person do? Watch them and I bet you’ll see that they take 2 or 3 bites, and they’re done, and so can you.
Push away from whatever it is that’s calling your name, you’ll save calories, and you’ll really feel like you had a huge success and control over those guilty pleasures.
With 30-tips in 30-days it’s easy.
Contact Joyce for more information on how you can lose weight, improve your overall health, and keep the weight off.
Joyce Blonskij, Independent Certified Optavia Coach
Average weight loss on the Optimal Weight 5 & 1 Plan® is 12 pounds