Happy New Year to all my “Its Melting Off ” friends!
It’s a new year and time to “out with the old” bad habits and in with a slimmer, sexier you!You know what I’m talking about. You hate it when I go here, but I have to say… It’s TIME It’s time to put down that bowl of cream and get on track for a happier healthier you! You may be in denial or just not ready to make that leap of faith, that you CAN lose weight and regain your health. Let me share this with you… You can do what ever you set your mind to. Great accomplishments in history all began with an idea and a positive mental attitude. If you think you can you are half-way there. Want it bad enough? Your burning desire and focus will get you another third of the way. Have the right tools and it’s a done deal. So what are the right tools for you? 5 Steps to Weight Loss Success
- Start by surrounding yourself with like-minded people who want to get healthy.
- Write down your long-term goal – and then break it down each day by the hour. Remember you didn’t get in this horrible shape over night it took you years of bad eating habits.
- The most important is to find a program that you can and will adhere to. I have used many different programs in my life time and by far the most effective is Optavia Optimal 5&1 Plan TM. Do what works for you and keep doing it until you hit your goal.
- Get a coach, pal up with a friend, join a group… stay connected. This will help you stay on track, keep your focus and be accountable.
- Lastly – Enjoy the journey. If you slip up don’t beat yourself up. Dust off and get back on your program.
If you’re not quite ready that’s ok too. We all start this journey when its the right time. Is the time now for you? I don’t know, only you do. Decide. When ready, I’m here for you.