30 tips in 30 days. Get better health, and see better results.
It’s a daily battle for so many people to make healthy choices. Ask yourself: What would a healthy person do? Stop and think. Even then, good intentions can still get put aside like when a sudden craving hit. What do you do?
Cravings that hit you out of the blue typically last 10- 15- or 20-minutes.
Many times, people confuse hunger and cravings for thirst or dehydration. Keep water handy.
This can also be a sign you need better quality nutrition, and possibly some vitamins.
Have a plan.
- Make a to-do list so that when those cravings hit you can keep busy and get past those first 15- to 20-minutes.
- Keep a glass of water nearby.
- Distract yourself from the cravings and 9 out of 10 times, you’ll succeed, and those cravings will go away.
- If you’re still hungry or craving, try an apple. If an apple doesn’t sound good you may be bored, tired, angry, or lonely.
- Get some rest.
- Call a friend, or your weight loss health coach.
With 30-tips in 30-days it’s easy.
Joyce Blonskij, Independent Certified Optavia Coach
Average weight loss on the Optimal Weight 5 & 1 Plan® is 12 pounds