30 tips in 30 days. Get better health, and see better results.
It’s a daily battle for so many people to make healthy choices. Ask yourself: What would a healthy person do? Stop and think. Even then, good intentions can still get put aside like when a sudden craving hit. What do you do?
Cravings that hit you out of the blue typically last 10- 15- or 20-minutes.
Many times, people confuse hunger and cravings for thirst or dehydration. Keep water handy.
This can also be a sign you need better quality nutrition, and possibly some vitamins.
Have a plan.
- Make a to-do list so that when those cravings hit you can keep busy and get past those first 15- to 20-minutes.
- Keep a glass of water nearby.
- Distract yourself from the cravings and 9 out of 10 times, you’ll succeed, and those cravings will go away.
- If you’re still hungry or craving, try an apple. If an apple doesn’t sound good you may be bored, tired, angry, or lonely.
- Get some rest.
- Call a friend, or your weight loss health coach.
With 30-tips in 30-days it’s easy. Lose 2- to 5-lbs in the first two weeks, and lose 1- to 2-lbs weekly thereafter. Results may vary.
Contact Joyce for more information on how you can lose weight, improve your overall health, and keep the weight off. Call now or e-mail Joyce at: (916) 812-2378, Joyce@Blonskij.com. Joyce Blonskij, Independent Certified Health Coach, Regional Director with Take Shape For Life. ID #30042893.
Discover Take Shape For Life a whole new approach to well-being that is based on creating Optimal Health. The transformation starts by taking the first step and choosing to take charge of your health for the long term. Reaching a healthy weight is just the beginning. www.SkinnyAndRich.RSFL.com/EXPLORE