Another MIND CONTROLLED drug is about to become the latest hit for those looking for a quick fix. This week alone I’ve seen where two drugs are on their way to a pharmacy near you that will block your brain receptors and cause you to lose your mind! Opps… I meant to say lose your appetite!
As they go through The FDA trials, which could be a little as 6 weeks, to prove their safety and efficiency I can’t help but think to my self… “one more block buster drug will come out and make the drug companies a lot of money. In the end the consumer is paying the costs; both out of their pocket books and gaining back all the weight plus a fresh 10 pounds. Talk about the bigge$t loser”!
The consumer might as well get hooked on “speed”. You’ll drop weight like crazy, change your lifestyle and become an illegal drug user. You’ll never have to worry about gaining the weight back – but you may need intervention… that is, if you don’t end up in jail for illegal possession.
Taking the newest diet pill on the market…
1. Will you lose weight? Yes.
2. Will you keep it off? For little while. It won’t be a healthy weight loss and you WILL gain it all back and MORE! Trust me on this… I’ve done this yo-yo diet syndrome my entire life!
85% of those who have gone on a “DIET” (a dirty four letter word if you ask me) will gain all of the weight they lost and more with in 12 months! These odds are miserable and stacked against you!
So brace yourselves for the new wave of mind altering weight loss drugs and the TV commercials to follow.
If you want to lose weight quickly and keep it off forever…
- Eat small portion controlled nutritious meals every 2 1/2 to 3 hrs.
- Get some form of exercise every day.
- Avoid everything that contains high frutose corn syrup!
- Stay clear of fried foods, unhealthy fats, and fast food joints.
- Keep the calories in and calories out at a level where you burn more than you consume.
If you think “DIET” you may be in for trouble down the road!
It’s a life style.
A healthy life style… will get you to a healthy weight and more importantly keep you there.