Just a quick post to help you think about and Plan for: Easter Dinner with your family tomorrow!
- Take foods you can eat while being on program.
- Plan your drinks and avoid alcohol.
- Make a desert you can enjoy with out the guilt.
Here is my plan for tomorrow:
- 8:00 AM Fueling /Coffee
- 10:00 AM Fueling
- 1:00 PM Fueling
- 3:00 PM Fueling
- 5:30 PM Family Dinner: 5 oz. Steak, Grilled Zucchini & Ginger Asparagus* Diet Soda
- 7:30 PM Fueling (Chocolate Brownie with Fat Free Cool Whip) and Hot Tea
My family loves my grilled zucchini which is healthy and great to eat.
I’m making a Cold Ginger Asparagus dish to take along.
- Steam the asparagus to your preference.
- Remove from the stove and let it cool in chicken stock.
- Add some fresh ginger, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and let it sit over night
- Before serving (Cold) top with green onions and a touch of shaved lemon rind. If you want to add some Fat Free Feta Cheese that’s good too.
Want to lose weight and get healthy? I am here to help.
Joyce Blonskij, Independent Certified Optavia Coach
Average weight loss on the Optimal Weight 5 & 1 Plan® is 12 pounds